Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Don't believe the time-stamp

It's currently 12:17AM as I'm beginning this post.  I am quite certain that this means failure, but on the off-hand chance the rules of competition allow for last-minute entries, I'm moving forward.

Ultimately, I know that I will not complete everything exactly as I would like to.  The end result of my work will pale in comparison to what I could have done.

However,  my hope is is something greater than human ability.

Condemnation can destroy what good we can find in conviction.  Rather than putting too much merit in posting every single day before midnight, I'll do my best to continue creating content.  The goal of this challenge is to produce, rather than exclusively consume, content.  I'm sticking with that goal, so that minor setbacks don't destroy my drive for excellence.   I goofed.  I plan to continue,  regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment