Sunday, February 22, 2015

Eagle Scout





You're going to want to click this.

Today was my Eagle Scout Court of Honor, and I am at a loss for words.




Almost.

I am amazed at how good God has been to me: giving me such faithful friends and family.  Through the "formal" roast/toast, and conversations with everyone, I have been encouraged.  There are so many more events and accomplishments that lie ahead, but I am grateful to have been able to celebrate this milestone, today.

Note of Clarification: I did not create the image attached to this post: that would be Mr. Van Patter, who has been a family friend for years.  Throughout the ceremony, he created this, summing up some of the best moments.  I had no clue beforehand, but he gave me this completed picture right afterwards.  This is definitely going to be framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment