Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice. 



This post was created with a flame paintbrush and a poem by Robert Frost.
I'd like to thank the man/woman who invented stick-figures, the man who wrote Fire and Ice, and the inventor of the Boogie Board, for making this drawing possible.

Do not consume this post between midnight and 5AM.  Side effects may include drowsiness, bleary eyes, a firm belief that you've reached enlightenment, and a box of unopened Mike and Ikes appearing on your desk.  If you experience any of these symptoms (but especially the Mike and Ikes one) call me immediately, to investigate further.  Under no circumstances should you open said box.

No comments:

Post a Comment