Saturday, February 14, 2015

In Retrospect...

I should have posted the love poem on Valentine's Day.

Focusing on better decisions, I'm awestruck at what we can do with technology.  

That was a segue.
 
For instance, this is a math problem I worked on earlier today.  I used a program called MathType to make the symbols look mathy.  I used a graphing calculator to solve the equations, used a Boogie Board tablet and Acorn (Paint.net for macs) to sketch a graph (beautiful, isn't it).  Also, I did the typing on a mac.  Computers are pretty cool too, I guess.  Calculus is one of the most frustrating classes for me; I love the concepts, but I need to redo almost every problem because of small mistakes.  Despite this, the ability to use a bunch of gadgets to solve a problem is a lot more exciting that writing it down on paper.

I just posted on Calculus and technology on Valentine's Day.

Let's call it irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment